Standard Products Lists (SPL) expedite review of product submittals made by contractors. Contractor submittals reviewers must confirm the following to ensure that products comply with SPLs:
- The manufacturer of that product is listed on the SPL.
- The model number, serial number or manufacturer designation is listed on the SPL.
- The product is in the category covered by the SPL.
- The product is of the type specified for use on the project.
- The product is within the size range listed on the SPL.
- The product meets all requirements given in "notes" on the SPL.
- The product meets all requirements in the "description" on the SPL.
- The product meets all requirements in the applicable specifications, special provisions, details and construction notes in the project contract documents.
- The product meets the functional needs of the project.