Projects In Construction
- Sidewalk & drainage nearly completed on the north side of Hopkins between Charles Austin and Thorpe.
- Installing foundations for pedestrian lighting between Charles Austin and the Activity Center
- Sidewalk & pavement widening at Charles Austin will occur next
- % Contract Expended: 11.5%
Construction Completion: Summer
- Construction continues on Phase 1 (Johnson Ave. to Endicott St) through March. Utility installation is also underway in Phase 2 (Bishop to Johnson Ave.).
- Phase 1 utilities are 100% complete.
- Phase 1 concrete is 90% complete.
- Phase 1 lighting is 50% complete.
- Phase 1 asphalt is 50% complete.
- Phase 2 utilities are 30% complete.
% Contract Expended: 32.8%
Construction Completion: Spring 2022
Hunter Road Re-striping Project
The roadway restriping was completed in December 2020, however the project was temporarily halted due to delays in shipment of the bike lane delineators.
Striping removal is 100% complete
Restriping is 100% complete
Installation of signage is 0% complete
Installation of bike lane delineators is 0% complete
% Contract Expended: 10.1%
Construction Completion: End of February 2021
- Construction continues along River Road
- Diversion channel is complete
- Reclaimed water line bore under Cape Rd 100% complete
- Two 24” force mains 90% complete (slight delays due to pipe realignment caused by unforeseen conflicts/conditions of existing utilities)
5'x5' storm culvert along River Rd is 80% complete
Remaining 5'x5' culvert and 6 storm sewer crossings will be installed after completion of force mains
% Contract expended = 54.9%
Construction completion April 2021
Working on Patton, Hines, Knox, Stillwell, & Wavell
Wastewater 95% complete (one repair on Camacho to be completed)
Water 95% complete
Storm sewer 90% complete
Rain gardens 70% complete
Road work 90% complete
% Contract expended = 83.7%
Construction completion March 2021